Canine Country Club strives to provide a safe, sanitary and fun "vacation" experience for your four-legged family member.
Please review these policies & procedures to ensure a smooth check-in and successful boarding experience for your pet.
1. Fill out the Online Booking Request and Pet Profile as completely as possible. The more information we capture about your pet prior to arrival, the faster your initial check in will be. If you have any trouble with the online system, please just give us a call and we will be glad to help you.
2. When you provide your Veterinary information, we will contact the clinic on your behalf to obtain your Vaccination Records or Titer report. We are a minimal vaccination facility and understand that older pets do not necessarily need annual vaccinations. We are happy to accept a Titer report or an Exemption from your vet.
3. We highly recommend that you provide your dog's regular food, individually bagged per serving, so that we can maintain his/her regular diet to avoid upset tummies. We are happy to prepare your dogs meals to your specifications. If you do not provide your dog's food, they will be fed our Premium House food at an additional charge of $5 per day.
4. We pride ourselves on our ability to care for special needs dogs and will administer medications at no additional charge. However, we are not trained or staffed to handle dogs that are territorial or display any aggression towards people or other dogs.
5. Each guest will be provided with a raised cot and a blanket for their stay. If your dog might be destructive to these items, please advise us upon check in and we will provide alternative bedding options that are more durable. You will be responsible for any damage that your dog does to CCC property. Replacement cost for Cots is $40, Doggie Door Flaps $35 and Blankets $10. You are welcome to bring your pet's bedding, toys, bones and any special treats to make them feel more at home!
6. Each dog undergoes a period of evaluation and temperament testing during each stay. Dogs from the same family, as well as those that we determine are compatible, may play together in small groups of 2-4 in our indoor and outdoor play yards. IF YOU DO NOT WANT YOUR DOG TO PLAY WITH OTHER DOGS, PLEASE NOTIFY US UPON CHECK IN.
7. HOLIDAY WEEK MINIUMUM STAYS AND EXCLUSIONS: Due to our limited capacity, we must require a 3 night minimum stay during the following holidays: Spring Break, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. We will honor our Country Club Members discount and 10% off discount for Rescues, Military and Seniors for our regular customers, but cannot accept any other special discount offers during these holiday stays.
8. Your dog's check in day is considered your first full day, regardless of check in time. Any pet picked up after 9am will incur a 1/2 day boarding charge. Your email confirmation will NOT reflect the final day's charges.